Τετάρτη 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

03/09/14

Wednesday, 03 September 2014 5.36pm
Dear diary, 
Yesterday I woke up at 9 and cleaned up the whole 1st floor before I went to my English lesson. I had a lesson at 10 and I finished at 1. I returned home did some housework and generally nothing special happened. Mum returned at 3, we ate omelettes and the fight between mum and didn't end. In contrast, we are involved, too. Yeap. For mum we are all lazy people that she doesn't take care. Sometimes I wish to have a lesson at lunch time so as not to be obliged to attend the 'family diner'. I usually had fun but now it's just a torture. Then I watched some TV and fall asleep. I woke up at 7 and I started studying. I finished at 9+ and went to the living room. We had a small fight with mum but she went over it very fast cause she can't talk with anyone in the house. Chris returned home at 10 and had a fight with mum. After some time we went to the bedrooms. Mum slept immediately. I didn't I slept at around 1.
 pinkheartsandsparkledreams.tumblr.com
Today was a better day. My new mobile phone came. I was supposed to be extremely happy. But I'm not. The situation at home wrecks me. I can't enjoy anything. I would definitely prefer be my parents okay to get a new mobile phone. I hope this will end in a couple of days. I am not in mood to write a lot right now. Today was like yesterday (except the new mobile) Woke up, housework, English, housework, lunch, fight, TV, study, present. I'm mentally destroyed. I'm off. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου