Δευτέρα 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

02/08/14

Tuesday, 02 September 2014 0.07am
Dear diary,
I wish we are gonna to have a nice(?) month. Today was a sad/happy/sad/happy day. I'll explain myself in a minute. But let's get the things since we left them. I eventually didn't watch another episode of Under the dome and I studied. At 7 Konstantina came cause she had told me we forgot to do a lesson. She came for no reason. We had already done this lesson. What can anybody say about her? Nothing. This is had I did, too. While she was here at least she saw me some YouTubers like Bethany Motta and some twin sisters, Gabi and Niki.Gabi looks a bit like Ariana Grande.  
❤️
~Bethany Motta~
..
~Niki and Gabi Beauty~

When she left my mum and I went to my grandma's. While I was there Giannis called me and told that he was at the square so I told mum to go home so that I could change clothes (as I was like Cinderella before she became and princess) and from there Chris could come by and got me at the square. Unfortunately, I didn't go with the Palla brothers cause they went to the back square and my bro would made me fight with my parents if I would go 'with only boys at the back square'. He was right at one point but I was really pissed of. So I went to IV Quatro, where Apostolia, Lena, Iro and Chris were. I know. I'll die miserable. We had a mini party for Apostolia's birthday. She blowed a decorative candle on a 7 days chocolate cake. Yeap. We are crazy. It was not my idea, but whoever saw us understood we are a happy company. After I had a good time but not as much I would have with the boys. God should make Chris a girl and me a boy. But there is nothing we can  do about it now.
👍👍👍👍👍
We returned home at 12. Today(yesterday) I woke up at 8 so as to do my homework which we didn't check with none of the teachers today. I went to my English lesson at 10 and finishes at 1.30. I returned home, did some housework, boiled spaghetti, parents came home, they fought, we had dinner(without dad), I watched some TV, fall asleep, woke up, had a shower and then Fotini came home. Mum made me tell her that I wrote 13 in Ancient Greek at the final exams so Fotini decided to print me a dozen of excercises. Hoorayy (-.-)! When Fotini left we went to my -how can I put it- sister's in God house because it was her name day. I said sister in God cause my mother baptized her. We had pretty much fun there. We returned 30' ago. Now mum expects me to go to bed. So...
xxx
Study

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου