Κυριακή 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

14/09/14

Sunday, 14 September 2014 10.28
Dear diary,
Sorry for not writing to you for so long. I'll tell you everything that happened since Thursday. On Friday morning I woke up at 7 so as to get ready and go to school. On my way to school I met Nasia, as we had arranged. We arrived school and chatted a bit with the other girls. The bell rang and we gathered. The headmaster was talking to us and at some point she asked who had the highest grades in G'1. I froze. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't raise hand. And after some seconds my classmates started saying my name so eventually I found the courage and raised my hand. It was a pretty akward experience. Then they left us in the yard for four school hours. At 10 the bell rang again and we went in the our classrooms. Nasia and I got the best desk. It's in the center of the class. Two desks behind us its Thanasis' desk  *happiness*.
Lmao not for me. 😐
~Dream~
My Friday evening was pretty full, too. I had a waxing. Then I went to the city center to show Ms Harris a book that I bought and ask her if this was the right one or not. It wasn't. So I went to the bookstore to exchange it. After that I went to the Falara to get signed in the volleyball team with Apostolia and then we went to the square. Chris finished his lesson at the time we got there and told us there was a play on in the park in which a friend of his was playing at 9 so we decided to go. The play was okay but Chris' friend was very beautiful. When the play ended we went home and slept. Yesterday I woke up at 8.30 and went to Lamia with Chris, Nasia and Katerina to buy gifts for Nasia's birthday and Sofia's name day and school supplies. We had pretty much fun.Back to school
We returned home, had lunch and I went to bed cause I was on my period and hurt a lot. While I was in bed as I had finished Under the Dome started watching Arrow. Arrow is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! And the protagonist is really hot. After two hours I got up and mum said they wold leave to go to the coffee cause Olympiakos was playing. At 9.30 my bro came back and we studied together in our room cause he had a lesson today and the teacher with who Chris had a lesson made me too to do some excersices for today.
Period
We watch a movie and then slept. Today I woke up to finish the homework and since then nothing.
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου