Πέμπτη 11 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

11/09/14

Thursday, 11 September 2014 04.37pm
Dear diary,
School started! I don't know if I'm happy or not. At first I saw Tom after 1 month. And believe me he was very handsome today.  Yeah. I was starring at him the whole morning. I also took him some pictures.  Hihihi (^.^)! Moreover I found my bestie again. We have a habit no to talk during summer almost at all. Today we spent so many hours together after a very long time. It was pretty an amazing day. We had a great at school. The whole day Nasia and I were laughing. It was the reunion I told you before. And during the new year ceremony the Mayor had a fight with the priest so the ceremony was quite entertaining too. Then, almost everyone went to IV Quatro. So I went too. At first it was a bit boring, but then the situation improved a bit. We returned home at 2. We did some housework when mum and dad came we had lunch. They were fighting about sth that happened yesterday but I luckily was not present cause I had had an English lesson. Lucky me. When we finished they left for Larisa cause dad has an appointment with a doctor there at 5.30. They are not back yet. Maybe the stopped somewhere and killed each other. Maybe not. Chris left half an hour after them to go to the coffee. Since then I saw an episode Under the dome, slept and uploaded some photos on instagram. That's all.
xxx
Ugh!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου