Δευτέρα 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

22/09/14

Monday, 22 September 2014 4.50
Dear diary,
I've not written to you for so long cause nothing special or extraordinary happened. Well, on Thursday I saw a really handsome boy at the school canteen. I asked Giannis if he knew him but he didn't so I asked him to find out whatever he could for him. He eventually learned his name: Konstantinos but he didn't know his name on Facebook. On Saturday, Georgia Xr. visited me, as it was my name day, and told me that he liked him and revealed me his Facebook name, so I added him. I knew there was no chance. Georgia liked him. That means she will get him even the world's end come. So I was pretty disappointed. Next morning, when I woke up I saw that he accepted me and he poked me. Oh yes! He poked me. So much happiness. I poked him too and I expected he would text me. He didn't though. He poked me back. I pocked him back after a while and in the same minute he pocked me back again. I didn't know what to do. Chris gave me the courage to text him first. In the 3rd message message he sent me a "<3". OMG! I was dead. Today, at school he was looking at me and smiling. Unfortunately, the bad news didn't want much time to show up. When we finished school I found out that he had a relationship with Georgia. Crack :/ . Sth inside me broke down. I should have expected it. As long as Georgia likes smn, it's done. And somewhere in the backround it's me. Embarrassed cause I tried to do sth with a boy that Georgia wanted. I really feel blue right know but I have to go to my English lesson.
xxx
sick feeling

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου