Κυριακή 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

07/09/14

Sunday, 07 September 2014
Dear diary,
On Friday I went to Katerina's so as to go jogging in the evening but rain started and we stayed there. After some time that the rain stopped we played volleyball. I returned home at 9. After that you know: dinner and TV. Yesterday I woke up at 8.30 cause I forgot to turn off my alarm clock. I did the mainstream stuff(mobile & TV & Internet). While I was playing with my mobile I discover an app, which was already installed, that could the mobile into a TV controller. At 1 mum returned home and we went for a swim to Raches. Summer isn't over yet. We stayed there till 4+. We ate pita gyro. I had a shower and then finished the first season of Under the dome. Then I went to the living room and you know I watched some TV.
add a caption
At around 10 flashlights started to show up so I went to sit at the balcony. Rain in the summer is amazing. I could stay all night and watch at the sky. I was a bit chilly but wonderful. There are no words to describe the feeling I had. This melancholy and the beautiful of the cloudy sky and some flashlights here and there in one word: perfection. 
I was fucking crying meanwhile you had a great time whitout me.
Today, I woke up at 9. Since then, you know. Everything I do every morning. So I've nothing to write.
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου