Τρίτη 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

09/09/14

Tuesday, 09 September 2014 2.00pm
Dear diary,
I don't write to you every day cause nothing special happens. On Sunday evening I went to help to the coffee cause our National team a football and a basketball match. We lost in both (-.-). When you are meant to be unhappy you are by every point of view. At least, was a bit happy cause one of her favorite cous visited Stulida after two years. His family leaves in Athens but he commutes to London cause he works there as a dentist. He comes in Athens 10 days per month cause he has office both in Athens and London. His wife works as a university teacher. It's not necessary to say that each of his two children own an iPad and study at a private school. Life is so unfair.
 
We returned home at 1+.  The next morning I woke up at 7.30 cause I had an English lesson. But I eventually I woke up for no reason. Miss Vivian missed the bus so we didn't do a lesson. When mum returned home told me than Nasia's uncle is making a new volleyball team and it would be better to go there because is cheaper, because my current coach never comes to the coffee and cause the new coach is my best friends' uncle. So she convinced me. So I had to convinced my friends who I had made start playing volleyball. I convinced all of them except Katerina. Our current coach had told her that he would take her to Lamia for training. Of course, Katerina could not resist the temptation. I wouldn't resist either so I don't blame her. I felt a bit sorry because she my co-player but I will handle it. So for one more time: Life is unfair.
I'm Sad
After lunch I studied English. Again for no reason cause today that we went to write our tests mrs. Harris told us that we are going to write mrs. Vivian's test tomorrow evening after lesson. So fuck. I won't go to Agia Marina tomorow with Katerina. I hope she will be able to go today.
Volleyball
I don't know why I complain all the time but I really don't like it. I feel like these miserable teenagers in the movies that all day grumble and make other people unhappy. I hate it but I feel really blue. Also school starts on Thursday and has affected my mood too. Yeap. Life sucks but I don't wanna be sad all the time. It's making me sick. Chris is always happy (except when he is angry) and I am always bored and down im the dumps. It would be better if we were both in a more normal state. I don't know. Maybe there is a reason for everybody to act in a special way. I really don't know. Moreover, the weather is weird. It's sunny now and in five minutes might rain. Weird. Like me. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου