Παρασκευή 5 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

05/09/14

Friday, 05 August 2014 11.53am
Dear diary,
Yesterday and Today I'm a bit better. Mum and dad are a bit better, too. They talk to each other. Rudely. But they talk. My mood is way better. Yesterday I woke up at 9 and went to me English lesson. Most time we didn't have a lesson cause the phone was constantly ringing for the students who want to start lessons. So the time passed pretty quickly. When I finished and went to the coffee an unpleasant surprise was expecting me there. Katerina A. was there. Ok. She is my bro's bestie. But I can't stand her. I just don't like her. We can't like everyone in this life. Anyway. I got over it as we left 10 min later. These 10' were pretty hard for me but I handled it as good as I could. Then, we returned home and what did I do? I was enjoying my new mobile.
:(
At 3 mum came and we had lunch. Then I watched some TV, while playing with my mobile and fall asleep. When I woke up mum asked me if I wanted to go to Lamia. Of course I agreed. I wanted a new SIM card for my mobile and pierce my nose. I bought the SIM card but I didn't pierce my nose. I don't know why but when we arrived outside the piercing shop I was terrified and told my mum to go another day. I don't know what happened to me. Probably the man standing out of the shop with his ponytail frightened me. My feet were shaking. Maybe I'm not so brave. I'll do one more attempt. I'll go with Elena A. who knows the shop owner. I hope I won't pee myself. I hope. Fingers crosses.-
Untitled
When we returned to Stulida we passed by my grandma's house cause we had bought her a pair of flip-flops and we wanted to give to her. There was mum's uncle and they started talking and talking till my grandmother was ready to fell asleep on her chair and almost kicked us out. Luckily, cause I suffered a terrible headache. Today I woke up at 8.30. Mum wanted me to go to the hospital and give a paper to friend of her so that she (the friend) could prescribe mum some drugs. Since then I do normal stuff: TV, internet, mobile.
xxx
Internet

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου