Κυριακή 31 Αυγούστου 2014

31/08/14

Sunday, 31 August 2014 4.08pm
Dear diary,
I know I'm unforgivable for not writing to you yesterday but I wasn't in mood. But let's get the things from Friday where the 'torture' started. At lunch time mum and dad started fighting and didn't ate. They keep fighting till today but don't be rush. Friday night was Vic's last night in Stulida. We played Games and Blackjack. While we were playing Games Chris and Christine fought. Not a lot but they did. After 5' Giota left and we started playing Blackjack. I was chatting with Giota while we were playing, who had already reached home. Five minutes before we leave we went for a walk Vic, Chris and I. We said goodbye. Chris hugged Vic. I was jealous. I wanted to tell him that I would miss him and hug as tight as I could. But all I said is to have a good trip. Summer reaches to its end and these are the consequences of a good one. 
HEART IT
Yesterday morning I woke up at 11, studied a little and nothing special happened.  At lunch time, though, we weren't bored at all. Your parents fighting is not sth boring. After lunch mum was feeling guilty so she told me to order the new mobile and that she would lend me some money under the condition that I would keep taking these five euros from dad till I would be able to give her her money back. Quilts work. I don't if I prefer peace at home or a new mobile but now their fight wasn't totally wasted. I can't say I am happy with the situation but what can I do now? Nothing. Exactly. 
✖️and life goes on✖️
At the evening we went to our best man's house cause it was he name day. We went early so as to be able to be on time at the coffee cause Olympiakos was playing. Eventually, dad had arranged Vaggeli to help so that mum could go to a wedding, but he hadn't told her anything so they found one good reason for the today's fight. So mum, Chris and my uncle decided to go to the wedding. I didn't want to go so I told Giota to come so as to have company and If she wanted to sleep here, too. We started watching Under the dome. We saw the first 5 episodes. Today I woke up at 12 and I woke up Giota at 1. Her dad called her and told at 1.30 to be at her grandma's house so she drunk milk and left.
Sleepover!❤️
At 2 dad came home. I don't know why so early. The three of us ate -dad, Chris and I. We had beef with rise. Amazing. Now I watched one episode of Under the dome . I'm thinking of watching one more. While I was browsing We heart it I found some pics with the hashtag 100 things to do in your life. The most of them was about buying stuff (house, clothes, dog), travel and take care of your self (have white teeth, eat healthily). They were very inspirative (if there is such word). I made up my decision I will watch some more episodes of Under the dome. So bye.
xxx
Under the Dome - Seriebox

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου