Κυριακή 10 Αυγούστου 2014

10/8/14

Sunday, 10 August 2014 04:20pm
Dear diary,
Last night I won my bro in Diloti. It's the first time I win him undoubtedly. He started saying that his unlucky and stuff like that so the second time we played I didn't even try to win him. After playing with the cards we went to eat pites gyro. Quite some time later my father came to sit in our table and started a nice fight with my bro. I told my mum several times to leave while they were fighting but my mother made me suffer the whole fight and when they finished and I wanted to sit a bit more she stood up and started getting ready. Finally, we left the square at around 1:00am. When we got home, there was an iCarly ft. Victorious episode on. I watced it till 1:30 and tonight I wanna see the second part. This morning, the ringing phone woke me up at around 12. It was my bro calling to tell me that our relatives from Giannena arrived and that he would come by to pick me up. We had a good time with. My uncle came with my aunt and two family friends that my father new but today was the second time I met them in my whole life. I liked them. They came to our cafe and then we went to Raches for a swim and to eat. I finally wore my new swimsuit. I love this swimsuit. I can live in it for ever. About an hour ago we came back to Stulida. They took coffees and they left. Mum, dad and Chris went home and left me here to 'watch out' our cafe. So here I am again. In this huge ocean of boringness. Bored. Bored. Bored.
Xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου