Πέμπτη 14 Αυγούστου 2014

14/08/14

Thursday, 14 August 2014 2.09pm
Dear Diary,
Hii! Yesterday I didn't go jogging cause I had arranged with Konstantina to come by and help her with Chemistry and she was late so I couldn't both for jogging and manage to be at the square on time. Crap. Anyway, at around 8 we finished with Konstantina, who by the way brough her cousin with her yesterday for a reason I didn't totally get, I went to the coffee. Olympiakos was playing so we were crowded. We had even more people than IV Quatro, for the first time after a long time. We returned home at 1 and I watered the flowers. If you wonder if I am a vampire who likes at midnight watering plants, of course I am! I prefer watering plans than be in my bed, according to what my mum believes. Although I can't be angry with her because our new nail polishes arrived yesterday and there was a purple one and a light blue-green one. I loved them. Today, when I woke up the first time I did was to paint my nails. They look fantastic. I have to go now cause mum is coming in half an hour and the house is a mess...
xxx
AlessandraBelleza

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου