Δευτέρα 18 Αυγούστου 2014

18/08/14

Monday, 18 August 2014 7.14pm
Dear diary,
Today was the big day. We lost. It's not necessary to talk about it. Despite that, we had a great time. Really. We did the 'tem' (if this is how it is supposed to be written). I took Katerina on my shoulders and Vic lifted us both. It was pretty amazing. Anastasis was there too. He put out his canoe. We played and the big match and now we have to buy Vic and Chris ice cream. Yeah, we suck. We returned 2 hours ago. Vic is going to sleep here tonight. Mum cooked us omelettes with turkey and cheese. Now, I have to study a bit and afterwards we are going at the square. We are going to play with the cards. Yesterday, while I was on the same team with Apostolia we were winning 7-1. When, I was on the same team with Vic we lost 4-0 (-.-). But that's life. I need to go.
xxx


P.S. I love the song Chalendier by Sia.  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. But the girl in the video is a little creepy.
Untitled

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου