Παρασκευή 29 Αυγούστου 2014

29/08/14

Friday, 29 August 2014 1.35pm
Dear diary,
Yesterday was one more perfect night. Generally, while Vic is here we have too much fun. Yesterday, though was the best night cause Giota was there, too. We played Policemen and Thiefs, Volleyball, Mpoukala. We had a great time. At 1 we returned home. I woke up at 9.30 but I went to the living room lied on the sofa and I slept again. I woke up by my bro who was calling to ask me If dad had left house cause he waiting him at the coffee. After that nothing special happened. I was played dod games, watched the rest of Divergent -Brilliant Movie- and Vic texted me tell me that he forgot his glasses at the coffee. Thats's all.
Theo James ♥
~The protagonist of Divergent- so hot! (^.^)~

This week's big new is that I'm gonna buy new mobile phone, the Samsung Galaxy s4. Amazing? Dad promised to give me five euros per day till I gather all the money I need. I already have 125. 100 by my grandparents and 25 by me, Chris and 3 days dad's help. According to my calculations I will have all the money in 21 days. I look at the skroutz.gr if a better offer occur.


I have to tidy up the house now. I'm off.
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου