Πέμπτη 28 Αυγούστου 2014

28/08/14

Thursday, 28 August 2014 19.39pm
Dear diary,
One more week of English Summer lessons. Yeah! On the 15/09 winter lessons start. 'Hooray!'. I don't think that my life will get any better, but I can live with that. Yesterday, as always at the square, early was boring but then Christine, Vic, Chris and I had much fun. We played volleyball (^_^). Giannis texted me that he would come to but he later he said that he lost Tom amd that he wouldn't come. As we kept chatting he found the way to make me forgive him by showing me a handsome cousin of his. Really handsome. Unfortunately, I had to get home early cause I had an English lesson at 8. So I did. I returned home at 12 and till 1.30 I was studying. Then I watched some 10th Order(=10h entolh). I woke up at 7.30 and I left. During the lesson, mrs Vivian revealed us that she would leave and that we had only one hour per week lesson with her. I got dissapointed. It's not that I like her but she is a good teacher and I can't do nothing but admit it. I finished at 11.30, I went to the coffee, then to the super market and then I returned home. I was so tired that I sat on my parents' bed to watch TV and I fell asleep. The ringing phone woke me up. It was dad calling to tell to set fire so as to bake fishes. I lighted fire and then I fall asleep again. Yes, I'm amazing. We ate the fishes, I ate dessert and I watched a part of Divergent. I didn't watch it all cause guess why... Cause I fall asleep!! Oh yes. For the 3rd time in a day. I woke up by my mum's mobile. It was Kate from the coffee. We all woke up except Chris who had a maths- i think- lesson. Now I'm at the coffee waiting for Giota to come, because she promised to. Mum's calling me now. See yaa.
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου