Δευτέρα 25 Αυγούστου 2014

25/08/14

Monday, 25 2014 8.21pm
Dear diary,
I know I'm a bitch. Sorry for not writing for so many days. I was at my father's village, close to Ioannina. So, let's say things from the beginning.
Day 1-Friday 22nd
I woke up at 10. One hour later mum came we got ready and 12.30 dad came too and we left Stulida. We stopped in Lamia and we bought contact lenses for me and 2 t-shirts for my cousins from Bershka. Nothing special after that up to 3. At 3 we stopped at Galaksidi, had a swim and ate some souvlakia. After that we stopped at Agxialo and ate some croissants. Our last stop was at a village outside Arta. We reached Christous, my village, at 10.30. We emptied the car, we ate, we got dressed and we went to the square. There were our cousins, our aunt and our uncle and Markos. Markos is an Albanian boy, a year older than me that likes my cousin, Despoina. He is a good guy. I am usually a racist but I liked him.
Be hapy
Day 2-Saturday 23rd
I woke up at 9.30. I sat with mum on the balcony to drink my milk. After some time some relatives came by. At 11.30 we went to my grandparents' house. Grandpa wasn't there. Grandma was, but it would be better not to meet her. She has lost her mind. After being sick for so many years her brain is damaged. While we where there either she was asking us who are we or when she understood who we are she as crying and saying: 'You live so far away'. And all over again. When we left her we were all wrecked. Then, we passed by the square, where my granddad was.My granddad is a dick. I really don't like him. Fortunately, the last two years he started not getting well with my mum, either. After we left square we went to Pramanta, a bigger village next to mine. We went to a friend's tavern. We ate perfectly. After eating, we returned home and we took a nap. We woke up and got ready for the wedding. I wore my new dress. We went before the church to the bride's house because she is my dad's first cous. They were dancing there. After some time all the relatives with the musical instruments in front started walking from home to church. The groom is from an island so the wedding's reception was amazing. The songs were nice and easy to be danced. We returned home at 4.30am.
Wedding & Prom Dresses | via Facebook
Day 3-Sunday 24th
I woke up at 11 cause we had to get ready to leave. The worst time was there. We had to say goodbye... It was one of a few times I cried. I really hate goodbyes. They suck. We left at 12. We went through another way this time cause we didn't want to have a swim. We stopped at Kalampaka to eat souvalkia and drink coffee. We reached here at 8.30pm. We did some works and I started studying. I finished at 1.30. Basically, I didn't finished, I abandoned them. While I was studying I was watching Serfeli. I laughed a lot.
Follow your heart
Today
I woke up at 8 to study but I was too sleepy so I re-slept. I finally woke up at 9. I studied and at 9.55 I called mum to come and get me to my English lesson. When she called back my phone turned off. I don't know why, but I was really disappointed. I started crying. Maybe it was because it was English's first day after a month and I didn't want to be late. My mum, cause she saw me crying she promised to buy me a new mobile. The lesson was as every lesson. Boring. After I finished I went to the square and took me shoes (^_^). After a while mum and bro came by and all together we went to Raches for a swim and to eat. We returned at 5.00. Since then I play on the computer. That's all.
xxx
Untitled

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου