Τετάρτη 20 Αυγούστου 2014

20/08/14

Wednesday, 20 August 2014 1.52pm
Dear diary,
Hi there. We are back to reality. Yesterday and the day before yesterday we 'lived' a little bit. Basically it was awesome. Unfortunately, today morning Chris had maths lesson. Yeap summer leaves its last breathes. I can't say that it was the perfect summer as it wasn't including a summer love. But it wasn't awful either. It was boring, but not awful.
😵😵😵
Yesterday we had pretty much fun. We swam, we played beach volley(we lost again), we laughed and generally we enjoyed ourselves. When we got back we ate, had a shower and watched TV. At around 9 we went to the square. Mum was already there with the psychologist that leaves in our previous house. After some time Vic came and we played kseri. I won him 99-38. Oh, yes. I'm amazing. Anyway. Later my cousin Thanasis from Athens came. He learned us a new game with the cards. It was called 'Ntoukou'. Very nice game. Chris and I loved it. Today, he woke me up so as to have some time to play before he would left home. Now i have to study \(-.-)/
xxx

P.S. Giota just text me an amazing an amazing jumper whose pattern writes "Stilinski". It's is just P-E-R-F-E-C-T! If she orders it I will ask her to order one more for me.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου