Σάββατο 16 Αυγούστου 2014

16/08/14

Sunday, 16 August 2014 11.15am
Dear diary,
Sorry for not writing to U yesterday but I was quite busy. I woke up at 11.30 and after about an hour-before I had time to finish my work out. Crap. Anyway we went to Raches for a swim and so as to eat there. When we came back they left me at the coffee so as to 'watch it out'. My cousin was working so I wasn't so bored as other times. He had problems with his girlfriend. The day before yesterday they had gone to bojo and my cous was doing stupidities(as he was drunk) as he always do and she got angry. Not to mention that that day they had one year anniversary. Anyway, at 6.45 dad came and picked me up. When I got home I had a shower and when I got dressed Giwta called me and told me that she would take me out for her name day. We went to Kouvela to a taverna. We were with her parents, grandparents, uncle, aunt, her dad's sister and her husband. The food was nothing special but I was hungry so ate a bit. I was meant to sleep at her house after, but I heard them saying that they would go to Goyra for a picnic tomorrow and they would get up at 9.00am so I told them to leave me at the coffee. After that we went to Hakuna Matata with my parents, bro and cous. I drank a beer, Amstel Radler. At around 2.00 we saw cous George, the youngest one, with this his motorcycle. My mum is very worried about it. So as I. But what we do? Nothing. Anyway, I have to go now cause I want to do all my workout today.
xxx
salva al mundo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου