Τετάρτη 13 Αυγούστου 2014

13/08/14

Wednesday, 13 August 2014 12.38pm
Dear Diary,
I'm very proud of me cause of this 'healthy lifestyle' stuff. It goes pretty good. Yesterday evening, Katerina and I went to Saint Marina on foot. It is about 3km to go and 3km, with the difference that I walked 2km more to reach Katerina's house. While we were walking I met Stelio three times. The third time greet me(!). I don't know what's going on but if he goes on greeting me I'll greeting him, too. Anyway, the road to Saint Marina is perfect to walk or cycle as it is cooler than in town and you can see many people exercising there. I even saw a teacher that teach computers at our school. I will definitely go today, too. Maybe I will fix my bike for today as my whole body is in pain because yesterday's working out. I don't know. I'll see...
Run bitch
Today, mum said that she will bring a new doc home that came to the hospital and has nowhere to stay, so she will sleep to us for today and mum is gonna show her a house that we have for rent. I am not excited about it but why not? She may help for mum and dad forgive each other. Smd may asks 'when did they fight again?'. I don't know. Probs yesterday noon at the coffee. When they returned they didn't talk to each other. I don't care. I am tired of caring. My target now, is to adjust a healthy lifestyle. And this is what I do. I also want a new good pair of sneakers. Maybe nikes. New nikes are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Check them out.
Untitled - image #1977583 by taraa on Favim.comNike free shoes 😍😍running wardrobe

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου