Κυριακή 17 Αυγούστου 2014

17/08/14

Sunday. 17 August 2014 11.54am
Dear diary,
Yesterday was a pretty good day. We went to Ahladi for a swim and we went to Raches to eat. We had the feeling that we were on vacation. It's nice to escape the routine, at least for a few hours. When we came back my bro stayed at the coffee so we didn't go to see my cous playing football. It's better that we didn't go cause his team lost. At 8 we went down to the coffee cause at 9.30 Olympiakos was playing against fenerbahce. Another disappointment in my life. Olympiakos lost 2-1. At least the coffee was crowded. At around 1.30 we returned home and I slept immediately.
olympiakos london - Αναζήτηση Google
Anyway, tomorrow is the big beach volley match. Katerina and I vs Chris and Vic. I can't wait to kick their us, but mostly I can't wait to play beach volley. I miss it so much. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.
Summertime
My bro just walked in. He said that he had said a secret to Katerina A' and she spoiled it. I have always been hating this little bitch. He is wrecked. One fake friend is worse than 10 enemies. WTF? I though that she was a bitch but that she would never betrayed my bro cause he is her friend. I am really angry right now. I am going to talk to him now.
xxx
So true -3 - image #1992236 by Maria_D on Favim.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου