Τρίτη 12 Αυγούστου 2014

12/8/14

Tuesday, 12 August 2014 1.56pm
Dear diary,
Yesterday was a quite normal day. I woke up at 11, ate breakfast and played computer till mum & Chris came home. For lunch we had omelettes with turkey and beacon. It was pretty tasteful but unhealthy, too. After having lunch we went for a swim. The sea was good but after enjoying the amazing beaches of Andros, Maliakos sucks.  We returned at 6.30. I had a shower and at 7 I went to pick up Konstantina to help her with chemistry. I would be easier to teach a seven-years-old kid chemistry than Konstantina. Anyway, she is famous and kind so I could not tell her that I wouldn't help her. When we finished, I told her wait so as to leave together(I wanted to go to the square). When we were at the door ready to go my mum returned home with a friend of her from school. She showed her the house and we left all together. We left Konstantina at her house, mom's friend at the parking and we went to the coffee. As soon as we got there my uncle Vaggelis, mums twin bro, said that would treat us pites if I would go to buy them. This how it happened. Yesterday as I was eating I reached a very important conclusion: gyros is more delicious than souvlaki with chicken. After we ate, Apostolia came. At 11.30 mum and Chris left and I stayed with Apostolia, dad, and Thanasi-who just had returned from Skopelo-. At around 12.30 we closed and returned home with the motor bike. The motor bike stopped in the uphill at least 3 times. It gets worse and worse. We finally got home after a lot of attempts. Next year I would like to buy one pink motorcycle for me. Sth like this.
Pink Motor # Becss
Or at least like this.
🌺🌸
It is more likely to buy one like the second one. Anyway, today I woke up at 9.30 and started working out. I know I'm gonna give up but I will try not to. I downloaded some photos with challenges and stuff like that...
After finished working out, I ate ONE toast and I drank a low fattening milk. I am determined this time and I will try to keep this "healthy" attitude. Then I cleaned the house with vacuum cleaner and now I rest. Tomorrow I will try to study at least for one hour...  I'm going to boil some spaghetti now. See U.
xxx
30 day beach body challenge! 30 days challengeTwitter / BeFitMotivation: 10 week workout plan. Favorite ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου