Τετάρτη 27 Αυγούστου 2014

27/08/14

Wednesday, 27 August 2014 1.43pm
Dear diary,
Hey there! Yesterday, after I 'finished' my homework we went to the coffee. At first I was really bored but then Christine came and told me how was her time during her holidays. Of course she fell in love... With one whose name is Aris and he is 8 years older. I didn't tell her anything about Vic. I don't want anyone to know and general I'm not gonna talk about my personal life with anyone from now on. Maybe with John. But I'm not sure yet. People are bad and I don't want to be exposed to them. That's life. \(-.-)/.
Humans
We had pretty much fun yesterday. We played with the cards and we lost 10-3. Yeah, we suck. We returned at 12+ at home. I woke up at 8 cause I needed to study before I go to my English lesson. I finished them at 9.30 and I immediately started being prepared. We had a lesson with Ms. Vivian 2. Today was the first 2-hours lesson I wasn't bored. It's that I don't like her but 2 hours without a break is too much, even for me. This time, though I was really not bored. When I finished I went to the coffee. There were Chris and dad who had a fight again. They had gave a day off to the morning waitress and they were serving themselves. Dad sat with a man who came from Giannena and Chris couldn't manage to serve everyone as I understood. Then Chris spoke badly to dad and here the fight comes. Five minutes later Chris and I went to the Super Market and after he got me home. I washed all the stairs, cause Chris as he was watering the plans he dropped some(=a lot) soil. So I decided to wash the stairs so as not to fight during the lunch. While I was washing them I realized that I would everything for my family. I washed all the stairs so as to prevent a fight. What am I really meant to do for my family. I think I would die for them. And not only for them but whoever I love. That's me.
Untitled
I also swiped the 2nd floor and now I'm playing dod games with Chris. So byee.
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου