Σάββατο 9 Αυγούστου 2014

9/8/14 pt.3

Sunday, 9 August 2014 09:29pm
Dear diary,
Here I am again, writing today was a boring day. EXTREMELY BORING DAY. After writing to U before, I went to the living room to watch some -A LOT- TV. I was watced L.A.P.D., My name is Vaggelis and Big Time Rush. I melted in front of the TV. Maybe I'm not a human. Maybe I'm a potato. Who knows? Nevertheless my boringness, I have two good news. The first is that my parents are good know (My bro's hormones are still crazy so who cares about him? For sure not me). The second is that my mother ordered new nail polish. I can't wait to see what colors she ordered. At around eight we went to my grandma's. I love my grandma but she specially loves my bro so i didn't have a great time there, too. Now, I'm going to play cards with my bro. So goodnight fot now.
Xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου