Πέμπτη 21 Αυγούστου 2014

21/08/14

Thursday, 21 August 2014 6.43pm
Dear diary,
OMG! OMG! I just ordered my adidas. They are just amazing. Can't wait to get them. Unfortunately, they will be here while I will be at my village (-.-). Anyway, as long as I got my babies I don't have a problem. They are purple with a little pink on them. I hope nobody have them at school. Aren't they amazing?

Yesterday, Chris told me that the previous years Vic didn't like me, that's why he couldn't remember me (when we came he was calling me Popi). But this year he started liking me and enjoyed hanging out me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Maybe I like him in the other way. Maybe not. But I definitely liked what he said. I think I can handle it. Now I re-watch the 'Fault in our stars' because I have to write a review about a book that was made a movie for my English homework. Have I ever told U how much I hate English lesson and my 2 English teachers? Well, the truth is A LOT. I'm patient cause it is my last year. On may, I'll take the Proficiency level exam. If God loves me at least a bit hi will help me pass cause I won't tolerate them for 6 more months. It's the most amazing book I've ever read. It teaches you a lot. I'll probably post my essay when Miss Vivian checks it. I'm off.
xxx
Perfection😍

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου