Σάββατο 9 Αυγούστου 2014

9/8/14 pt.2

Saturday, 9 August 2014 3.22pm
Dear Diary,
Eventually, this week's Teen Wolf episode was the S7E6. I started watching it but my father came home and get our lunch ready before I finished, so I left it open and went to eat. We had Zugouri. It was pretty delicious but there can be a day without fighting. My uncle George- dad's brother- is coming and everybody knew it except Mom. That's a pretty good reason for mum and dad to fight cause mom does not like uncle too much, neither his wife... Chris' -my teenager brother- hormones also helped to build up a great fight. I couldn't stand them, so here I am writing my blog pretending I have a very serious thing so as not to get involved with them. I really don't like get involved to their fights... Yesterday, my bro went to Lihadonisia with a friend of his and while we were eating my parents were -oh, what a surprise!- fighting I went to the veranda to eat my fav food, spaghetti with shrimps. They have found the perfect way to ruin everything. At least, now that dad does not drink the fights are milder than they used to be. They shout so loudly. I wonder how they tolerate with themselves. I really do. Everyone shouts. Mum to dad. Dad to Mum. Mum to Chris. Chris to Mum. OMG! I can't handle them anymore.All I need is some silence. That's all I wanted to say. 
xxx 
Silence>

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου