Τρίτη 26 Αυγούστου 2014

26/05/14

Tuesday, 26 August 2014 8.29pm
Dear diary,
Whazzz up? I'm good. Yesterday night I was watching TV till 1, where bro came back. While he was at the square my mum was at the balcony talking with a neighbor and I was watching TV while chatting with Katia or Lena. At some time Vic texted me writing that his gay and his doesn't want me to tell Chris. And when I asked me why he told ME and not Chris he answered me that he feels like I'm his friend. Aww :'). Of course I didn't believe that his gay. After a while he told me that he was lying. Today Chris told me that we look like a couple. Aww again :'). I don't know, but I do like him a bit.
You....
Anyway. Today was a boring day. I woke up at 11, I got ready and went to my English lesson. Eleni Fikou started lessons, too. Let me tell U about sth spastic that happened. We had to prepare a dictation for the lesson but nobody had done it so we agreed to do specific pages and not all of them. But the plan didn't work cause Helen had already done all of it (-.-). Isn't she a NERD. Yes, she is. What can anyone say about  her. Now all of us has to do all of it. I have to handle it but this girl sucks.
Nerd
When I finished the lesson I went to the coffee. There was my dad and after some time Chris came too. At 3 mum came and picked us up. Basically, she talked with dad and the man who paints the coffee and then we left. We had karponara for lunch. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Then watched Teen Wolf, slept for half an hour and now I'm studying. So, I have to go.
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου