Κυριακή 10 Αυγούστου 2014

11/08/14

Monday, 11 August 2014 12.34am
Dear diary,
Good 'morning'.  OMG. I'm so moved. I just watched The Amazing Spiderman 2 and I'm so moved. It's an amazing film! The special effects were great, and that's sth I noticed cause Andrew had told me a lot of times. But how did I end up watching this film? At around 7.00pm my father came at the coffee and got me home. While we were arriving home our motorbike stopped out of a sudden. So I got out of it and walked home. There I found my mother suffering a bad headache and my bro getting ready to go to Raches for this Full Moon Party at Bojo beach club. I had a shower and then I watched Big Time Rush and Victorious. While I was watching Victorious an annoying neighbor/relative came by to say "Happy Name Day" to my mother, whose name day was at the 26th of the previous month(!). When the annoying neighbor left, my mom and bro left too so I was home alone. That's how I ended up watching The Amazing Spiderman 2. While I was watching it, I had a break to eat sth(spaghetti with swims) and to suffuse the laundry. At that time Katerina texted me and told me that Thanasis was at the square. WHY? WHY TO LIVE LIKE THAT? I was hoping to meet him since I came back from Andros. But NO he has to go to the square when I'm to home because life is SO ANFAIR!! What should I do? Go there every day, all day in the hope of meeting him. Even if I do that he will come by while this one second that I will either go to the toilet or while I will twinkle my eyes. Because that is who I am, an unlucky, miserable person. :(
Andrew Garfield
Anyway, tomorrow night will be the best night to see the falling stars so I don't wanna miss it. I have to see it this year under any circumstance and do my wishes. Like being famous, or prettier, or having more self-confedence or anything that would make my life at least a bit better. By the way, Google's design for the falling stars is AMAZING.

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου